Justin Deas (born March 30, 1948 in Connellsville, Pennsylvania) is an American actor. He is known for his role as Tom Hughes #10 on As the World Turns and for his role as Buzz Cooper Sr. on Guiding Light.
Deas is married to actress Margaret Colin, with whom he has two sons (Sam and Joe).
Deas played the character of Frank Achilles "Buzz" Cooper Sr. on Guiding Light, a role he played from 1993–2009, when the show was canceled. He is a six time Daytime Emmy award winner (once for As the World Turns, twice for Santa Barbara and three times for Guiding Light). He shares the record for the most Daytime Emmy Awards won for acting by a performer with Erika Slezak of One Life to Live and Anthony Geary of "General Hospital".
Deas's other roles have included Dr. Bucky Carter on Ryan's Hope, Tom Hughes on As the World Turns, and Keith Timmons on Santa Barbara.
- 1975-78: Ryan's Hope as Dr. Bucky Carter
- 1980s: One Life to Live as Marco Dane
- 1981-84: As the World Turns as Tom Hughes #10
- 1985: Tales from the Dark side as Heat Jones
- 1986: Dream Lover as Kevin McCann
- 1986: Foley Square as N/A
- 1986: Intimate Strangers as Brad Bierston
- 1986-88: Santa Barbara as Keith Timmons
- 1987: Cameo by Night as Detective Bellflower
- 1987: A Stranger Waits as Mike Webber
- 1987: U.S. Marshals: Waco & Rhinehart as Milo Rhinehart
- 1989: Studio 5-B as Jake Gallagher
- 1990: Montana as Clyde
- 1990: The Loves of Emma Bardac as Narrator (voice)
- 1992: Szuler as N/A
- 1993-09: Guiding Light as Buzz Cooper
- 2010: An Affirmative Act as Governor Packer Winstroll
Justin Deas & his wife Margaret Colin
Justin Deas & Beth Ehlers